Accelerators Program powered by Microsoft
Mirainxt, an innovation center, backed by ivy league think tanks, established with a vision to scale the MVP/early revenue stage startups. The innovation center supports the startups with growth, strategy and funding. We are focusing on future technologies like blockchain, AI/ML, Edtech, Metaverse to name a few. Family offices, VC firms, Ultra HNIs are backing Mirainxt to create an efficient startup ecosystem.
Mirainxt in collaboration with Microsoft is launching its accelerator program to support startups in AI/ML, Edtech, Blockchain, Metaverse, Climate tech, Cleantech and other Deep tech sectors. Startups who are at MVP or early revenue stage are eligible to apply for the accelerator program
Our cohort benefitted with great outcomes.
- Funding within 45 days of on-boarding
- Technology stack finalization
- Tech platforms launch
- Global Market opportunities
- GTM plans and strategy development
- Getting PoC avenues from network
- Business Access
- Engineering interns
What support do the startups get as part of the accelerator program?
- Potential startups get a chance to be part of Microsoft for Startups program as part of collaboration with Microsoft.
- Mirainxt onboarded startups get a chance to access Azure credits, Microsoft tools and services
- Startups get access to the engineering students interns.
- Multiple fundraising opportunities during the program journey
- The startups are given access to the International Market through our collaborations.
- Mirainxt team closely works with the startup founders during the Accelerator program to establish a proper
- Team, Marketing Strategy, Business Plan & Pitch Deck
Startups get access to the students in the technology pool who can work with startups as Interns.
If you are an Edtech, Deeptech, Blockchain, AI/ML, Metaverse, Climate tech and Cleantech venture with below credentials then hop on
- MVP Been Launched
- Early revenue stage
- Tech at the core
- Passion par excellence